Grilled Peach, Prosciutto + Arugula Salad
There's something about stonefruit in the summertime. Peaches, apricots, plums - these are some of the best parts of summer! If you haven't tried incorporating stone fruit into your summer salads, now is the time to try! This grilled peach, prosciutto and arugula salad is equal parts delicious and healthy. Drizzle our probiotic dressing and you've got a gut-healthy, summertime dish that is a crowd favorite! Here's how to make it!
- 3 peaches, pitted & sliced into 6 wedges
- High OLEIC Sunflower or Avocado Oil to coat
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 10 cups trimmed arugula (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Oil grill rack and heat to high. Sear peach wedges quickly for roughly 30 seconds on each side until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from the grill; set aside to let cool .
- In a large bowl add arugula, oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto.
- Drizzle with Loli’s Caesar or Green Goddess; sprinkle with cheese.